Thursday, April 2, 2009

Teacher: The human artist.

How can a teacher be a human artist? Why I said that? All of us learn from at least a teacher. We must have teacher to have skills and knowledge to live in this earth. Without a teacher we are nothing.
As we were born, we do not know anything. We learn how to speak, walk, run and everything we can do now. How we learn these? By using our sense, brain and the inquire of the what we want to know, is it possible that we can learn all? Of course not! We need teacher to teach us to do something.
By a teacher, we also can learn something faster and easier. Our first teacher usually our parents. They teach us to walk, talk and do basic things to live. We learn a lot of knowledge in school such as history, mathematics, science etc.
I am very proud to be a teacher because I can paint the future. I am the one of the future painter. I teach children to be 'someone' in the future. If I teach something that can benefit the human being and the world. If I teach them something wrong, disaster will come.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! My husband is a teacher. We are both very passionate about working with kids. They are so influential and it is such a huge responsibility. It sounds like you have a true gift working with kids. That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete